Thursday, June 6, 2013

June Art Events


June 14, 15, & 16 is the Edmonds Arts Festival! Did you know this is the 57th Annual Edmonds Arts Festival? Honestly, the Edmonds Arts Festival is one of the largest and best in the region and not to be missed! In addition to the wonderful outside art booths, there is an excellent juried art show inside the Frances Anderson Center on the same site. My painting, "Within the Willow" will be in the juried show, so be sure and stop by! For my original blog post on this painting click here.








Saturday, June 15 is the Museum of Northwest Art Auction in La Conner, Washington! This will be the 5th year in a row that I have had a painting in the auction and probably the 8th year I've attended the auction!

This is such a very fun event! Although tickets aren't cheap, the food and wine are fabulous. And, if you are interesting in purchasing art, you will certainly save yourself the price of admission on the deals you get purchasing artwork. Plus, you're supporting an organization that does so much for Northwest artists! My watercolor painting "Lilypond Reflections" is available in the auction.  To see my original blog post about this painting click here. To preview the complete online catalog for the auction click here. My painting is on page 22.


I also want to mention that this week my blog is two years old! This is my 84th post in the past two years! My blog has grown from a handful of wonderful supportive family members to over 200 viewers per month! I am so very grateful to each one of you who read this blog and follow my artwork! I am so thankful to you for your support in my crazy art career and so honored that you are with me on the journey! Thank you!


No comments: