Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woodinville Garden Tour Poster Competition Winner!

Dancing Branches 18" x 26"

I am so very honored to have my painting "Dancing Branches" selected for the 2012 Woodinville Garden Tour poster! The Woodinville Garden Tour will take place Saturday, July 21st. I know the poster competition was tough, and I am thrilled to have my work chosen!

Posters should be appearing soon in garden centers around the area. I believe that the Woodinville Garden Club will be selling the posters at each of the gardens on the tour on July 21st. Raffle tickets will also be for sale so that you can win the original painting!

I've personally done the Woodinville Garden Tour a number of times in years past, and this is truly one of the most impressive garden tours in the Seattle area! If you would like to know more about the Woodinville Garden Tour, click here.

No comments: