Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fun New Art Magnets Available!


Some of the museums I've visited during the past few years have had these nifty little art magnets of paintings in the gift stores. I always have to bring a few home. My fridge is like a little mini gallery of famous paintings I've seen. So, when I discovered I could get these little beauties made from my own paintings, I just had to do it!

These cute little magnets are 2" x 2". I've created 12 different designs from my paintings.

You can order them at:
http://www.zazzle.com/catherinejamesart

The coolest thing I've discovered about Zazzle is that they ship anywhere in the world for local postal rates! This saves a bunch if you want to order internationally. (I have family in England and I really love this feature!) Zazzle also gives you discounts if you order in quantity. (It's actually cheaper to order 10 magnets than it is 8!)

I know Mother's Day is coming up soon. Maybe this year Mom would like some beautiful (magnetic) flowers that will never wilt. She'll think of you every day, and maybe even use these magnets to hang things from you (or the grandkids) on her refrigerator!



No comments: