Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Autumn's Red Carpet

"Red Carpet"  8" x 8"  SOLD
The nights are getting colder and the tips of the trees are beginning to change. Soon Autumn will be here in all her glory, rolling out her carpet of red and gold.

This watercolor is one of some smaller paintings I've started creating for DailyPaintworks.com. I just joined a week ago. I'm very honored to be including my watercolors among the work of so many artists I admire so greatly!

I hope to post a couple new paintings each week on Daily Paintworks. (My paintings are just too detailed and time-consuming for me to be able to complete a new painting every day.) I think this will be a great opportunity for friends to acquire my smaller original paintings more reasonably because they're unframed. You can find "Red Carpet" here on Daily Paintworks.

No comments: