Monday, March 24, 2014

Honey Bees & Mead

Announcing a new show of my watercolors at Sky River Mead

  

Sky River Mead is one of the Woodinville Washington Wineries. They're located just south of the round-a-bouts on Redmond-Woodinville Road and are open Fridays and Saturdays 1:00-6:00, Sundays noon-4:00.

Twelve of my original watercolors are on display and available at Sky River Mead from now through mid-May. The winery also has a number of unframed fine art prints of my artwork for sale. When you visit Sky River Mead, be sure and enter to win a free print of my one of my cherry blossom watercolors!

 

In honor of my art exhibit and in celebration of Sky River's delicious honey wines, I've just finished a honey bee painting that is included in the new show!

"How the Honey Bee Sees the World"  10" x 14"  SOLD

There will be an Artist's Reception at Sky River Mead on Thursday, April 3 from 4:00-8:00pm. Please join me for nibbles and mead tasting! I hope to see you there!

For more information about Sky River Mead, please visit: http://www.skyriverbrewing.com/




No comments: