Monday, October 14, 2013

Edmonds Art Walk: October 17, 2013

I am so honored to be one the artists in the Edmonds Art Walk this Thursday, October 17 from 5:00-8:00pm in Edmonds, Washington! My paintings are featured at Edmonds Vision Center at 201 5th Ave. S, Suite 102. 


At the ArtWalk on October 17, I'll be offering my art printsart magnets, and new 2014 Art Calendars for sale! You can also register to win a FREE PRINT of my new sunflowers painting! (See the photo below). If you're starting to think about a one-of-a-kind holiday gift, the exhibit also includes six of my small original paintings at very affordable prices, plus some impressive larger ones, too. 


Oh, and did I mention there will be pumpkin cookies? I promise I will have homemade pumpkin cookies and apple cider for you on Oct 17 if you stop by! I hope to see you there! 

The artwork will be on display and available for purchase at the Edmonds Vision Center throughout the next month. If you miss the art walk, please stop by the Edmonds Vision Center anytime through November 18. Click here for times the Edmonds Vision Center is open.



No comments: