Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yesterday's Woodinville Garden Tour

Yesterday was the 2012 Woodinville Garden Tour. The gardens were amazing, the weather was perfect! I saw so many good friends and made so many new ones!

As part of the day's festivities, my painting, "Dancing Branches", was raffled off. I have never seen so many people so who really wanted to own a piece of my artwork! I just have to thank everyone for showing such wonderful enthusiasm for my work. I am honored beyond words! They pulled the winning ticket at Molbaks about 4:30. The lovely woman who won couldn't have been happier. It was such a pleasure to meet her!

I am thinking I will have some quality giclee prints made of the painting for those who were so disappointed not to have won the original. Please contact me at cmeyerjames@yahoo.com if you're interested in a print.

A very big THANK YOU to the incredibly organized and enthusiastic members of the Woodinville Garden Club for choosing my painting for this year's poster and for making me a part of their wonderful events yesterday!

No comments: