Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Original Art Bookmarks

Sample of the bookmarks to be given away at Gallery Wine Nov. 2

For years, I've had this box of watercolor paintings that I hide. Many of them are plein aire paintings that never really came together. Some of them were great, except for the one part that totally ruined everything. These paintings were just never going to see the light of day.

But now, they've been given a new lease on life! I've cut the good parts out of the paintings and turned them into bookmarks! It's been great fun finding little gems in each of those exiled paintings and turning them into something new and beautiful.

Tomorrow, Nov. 2, I'll be at Gallery Wine and Art on Market Street in Kirkland from 6:00-8:00pm. If you stop by, I'll give you one of these lovely bookmarks absolutely free! Please come by and see my new work, taste some champagne, and take home your free one-of-a-kind original watercolor bookmark!

No comments: